Welcome

In this blog, I want to provide quality information on cloud computing. That's my goal. There are many blogs out there with tons of information on cloud, but not customized for readers who wish to know just the right information they need. There is a genuine need for quality content which is simple to read and understand. You'll find exactly that in this blog. Keep reading.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Google Apps .. A wonderful set of business applications on Cloud

I found Google Apps, a value for money. Recently, I signed up with google for a domain name and it cost me 10$. I got google apps, a set of applications like docs, calendar, sites , chat, and a private registration of the domain name as a package.

Whilst working with Apps, I developed a fresh perspective on cloud computing. I got thrilled to see myemail@mydomain.com. Being relieved from the pain of licensing hassles, I had my office apps ready in a few minutes of subscribing to google apps. I was floored by the colloboration feature as I could now share my documents with any email address and I found calendar appointments a breeze compared to microsoft office.


Truly, google apps provides small business a value and helps them grow. A Small Business can get its identity with custom mail ids, and the employees can start using calendar,chat and other apps in just a few clicks. I believe that Google Apps fosters small businesses goals, by providing them necessary infrastructure so that they can focus on their core business.

No comments:

Post a Comment